How to Become Smart Secrets to Making Brains
Scientists from the University of California, Berkeley, USA, has examined the rat brain.
They found that rat brain grew by 4 percent when they were forced to perform mental tasks every day, for example looking for a way out of a winding alley, climbing stairs, and socialize with other rats.
Nah, just a mouse brain can be trained to grow, let alone the human brain. The more trained, our brains must be more sharply. Memory loss in a certain amount at any age is a fair, just as changes in other organs.
Just do not be lazy to diligently train our brain memory remains strong for all time.
This is the secret way to make a Smart Brain is:
1. Train ability to observe. Note the surrounding environment. Record in your mind what you see, ranging from the simplest and forwarded with the observation that more complicated.
2. Sharpening the senses. Can be trained to distinguish the taste of food likes and what does not. Recognizing the smell and aroma in the vicinity or noises in the street or maybe feeling hot or cold air around you.
3. Memorize the names of friends and pair the phone number. How many can remember? Train to be able to remember more.
4. Learn something new. Many read and become acquainted with other things that may not be your field, can be a foreign language, knowledge about computers, and others.
5. Use hands to follow the instructions of the brain. For example, playing guitar, typing without looking at the keys, doing crafts out of wood, or practice writing fine.
6. Tekuni hobby. Use the opportunity to develop your hobby.
7. Study and memorize important dates, involving family members, friends, or a particular celebration.
8. Memorize something you love. Could be it poetry, song, words from a book or someone's words. As much as possible also try to phrase that is used is a foreign language.
9. Exercise memorize a long sequence of numbers lined up, for example 32145687390282930498. This is a form of exercise to improve short-term memory. Do it by grouping or split the numbers into several parts, for example 3214568 and 7390282 and the last 930 498.
10. Remember personal travel. What you are doing an hour ago, last week on Wednesday at 10.00, for example. With whom, where, and so on.
11. Remember and meticulous re daily spending. What did you buy yesterday? How much money is in your wallet right now? When did you last take cash, and so on.
These exercises will allow brain cells remain active and connective tissue cells of the brain the meeting. Mentally challenging activities to increase the number of active circuits or synapses in the brain. More and more circuits, more and more associations, the greater the ability to remember.
I also give you some secret tips that you might as well have never known before, and certainly you can read it and also can try it yourself .. OK! Hopefully this latest information useful ...